Welcome to the Carrollton Manor Website!
Carrollton Manor residents use this site to learn about the community, contact the board, and stay apprised of community happenings. In addition, this site gives community volunteers the tools to more easily manage community information (like key numbers and the pier wait list) in a secure, user-friendly way.
To take full advantage of this site's resources:
First, create a Membership Toolkit account. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can skip this step and use your current login and password.
Once logged in to Membership Toolkit, register with our site, which opens up many additional resources to you. Important note: CMIA site admins must verify your registration; please be patient as they do so, which they'll typically do within a day or two.
Once you've registered, you're ready to explore the site. Resources include:
- Directory. Find your fellow residents. Publish none, some, or all of your contact information to the directory.
- Calendar. Stay up-to-date with community meetings and happenings. Import one or more of the community calendars into your own Outlook, Mac OS, or Google calendar.
- Forms for submitting clubhouse reservation requests (private or sponsored events), parking tag and key requests, and others.
- Community announcements, which can be emailed if you prefer, and are also available on the announcements page.
- Official documents including the community's by-laws and constitution, and information on the community beaches, clubhouse, and more.
- and lots more!